Random thoughts of Keffie Deen II

Tuesday, November 21, 2006

Just waking up in the mornig gotta Thank God, I dont know but the days seems kinda odd????

What in the world am I talking about with this crazy title. Well everyday I wake at 5 A.M., and go to the Gym to work out. I usually work out for around two hours before I shower up and go to work. I always pack the car the night before. During this time of the year at 5 A.M. It's still pretty dark. Anyways the other day I woke up. I felt pretty tired, but I really haven't been able to sleep well since I've been here...so I didn't think much of it. I usually trun the radio on low, for background noise, as I get dressed. I truned out the radio, but the music that ws playing was bad, and it was not the same radio personality that it usually is. Oh well, so I got dressed, went out to my car and let it warm up for about 5 min. As I was waiting I thought to my self, "man I am dog tired." After the car warmed up, I backed up and started to drive. I was stopped at the same stop light that I get stopped at daily. Once again I noticed that I was tired. But what was even more odd (hence the title of this post) was the fact that I did not see not one car, I usually see a few. About two blocks away from my house I was wondering why the radio station was at 1:25... "What the deuce?" I thought. I then looked at my watch and realized that was not the radio station, but the time. I had woken up, got dressed, started my cold car, let it warm up, stopped at a traffic light, and then realized that the alarm clock never went off. I couldn't do anything but laugh. I drove back home, and luckily was able to simply just fall back asleep. That happened to my once at the sem, I woke up to answer the door, and no one was there...as I said things like that are kinda odd.
In the words of Ice Cube..."I gotta say today was a good day."


My shout out for this post is a pre shout out. It goes out to my step mom Deloris who makes the best Thanksgiving meal, that one could imagine... I've been waitning for this day for a while now. I'm pumped.

HOW 'BOUT DEM COWBOYS?!?!?!
6-4

In Him
Keffie Deen II

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home