Random thoughts of Keffie Deen II

Sunday, May 13, 2007

Mom is Awesome baby, with a captiol A!!!

Happy Mothers Day to all of you mothers out there. If you are wondering about my Title, it's because well, it is Mothers Day, but also, this weekend was the first night I slept with my Dick Vitale Alarm clock. It's great, it looks like a scoreboard. You set the alarm, and he (Dick Vitale) gives you a 2-minute warning before you wake up. Their are 13 different alarms all with Dick Vitale voice, such as "Shake and Bake, time to wake" or "It's the Vitalion Stallion, telling you to getty up getty up getty up". A lot of fun. Since I like the clock so much in honor of Dick Vitale, I will give a "stock up stock down" report on various things on my mind. However on a much serious note, read the Shout out of the day, that is coming straight from the heart.

Stock up: the weather here in Homewood Illinois. Stock down: the dandelions in my yard. Stock down :Curt Schilling and his rant against Barry Bonds, (I don't like Barry Bonds) Curt I don't like Barry Bonds, but you cant say those things. Stock up: Curt Schlling apology afterwards. Stock up: the Cowboys Draft, we got some great prospects, a kids that just love to play football. Stock down: the Eagles Draft, Kevin Kolb....what no faith in McNabb? Stock up: all of the youth that came to Bible Study this morning, stock down: all of you that did not....you gotta come to Bible Study Baby....Stock up the Dicky V alarm clock...buy one baby it's awesome at http://dickvitaleonline.com/ .


The shout for this does not got out to all the moms today. Mothers you have your day, and I encourage you to enjoy it. However the shout out for this day goes out to all of the women that sadly enough for what ever reason, either cant have kids, or have lost kids due to miscarriage and the like. Just to raise awareness, I am only 26 and know two women that have had to deal with it. It's real, and today is hard for them, nobody ever thinks about them. I have to stop before I start to cry (seriously). To the the women out there hurt by this day, you are in my prayers, and I hope one you will be able to know they joy that so many mothers experience today.

PS Once again I dont understand the whote spot at the top of my blog. Dangit!!

Take Care

Be good to one another

God Bless!!

Go Cowboys!!!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Boom shaka laka!
AAHHHH! THE DUKIES!

-mueller

10:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home